Welcome!

Hello and welcome to The Survey Says, my new blog attempting to cover all things game shows. As of now, I am just one person trying to run this blog so please bear with me as I get things up and running. 

The main goal is to focus on US based game shows from both broadcast, cable and streaming network. On occasion, I may dive into some reality based TV series (like America's Got Talent, among others) because the definition of a game show is hard to define and may networks now categorize them under the reality umbrella. But reality based shows can cover things like The Bachelor to cooking competition shows and more, and that is simply A LOT to cover. Therefore, we will attempt to keep it with studio-based game shows. 

We typically will avoid posting episode reviews of current shows to avoid any spoilers, but will cover big game show wins or viral moments. We will also try to keep updated the ratings for the current game shows, show schedules, and of course, the status of a lot of these shows (especially with the current COVID-19 pandemic affecting the TV industry. 

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to reach out via the comments. I will be working on potentially getting some social media accounts going once the blog takes off. 

Comments

Popular Posts